Macronutrients (Per Serving):
Ingredients (Makes 5 Servings):
1lb 14oz Chicken Breast
1tbsp Olive Oil
1/2tsp Chili Powder
2 15.5oz Cans Great Northern Beans
1 Medium Chopped Yellow Onion
4oz Can Diced Green Chiles
1 12oz Package Frozen Corn
2 tbsp Minced Garlic
2 Cups Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
1 Block (8oz) of 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese (Can use fat free or full fat, but macros will be different)
Franks Red Hot Original Cayenne to taste
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Cook chicken breast in crockpot until shreddable. (I put mine on high for about 4 hours.)
2. Saute Onion and garlic in olive oil until at a texture of your liking.
3. Shred the chicken and add all remaining ingredients other than the cilantro.
4. Cook for an additional hour on low or until cream cheese is melted.
5. Garnish with cilantro and add additional seasoning if needed. I like a lot!
5. Top with optional shredded cheese, avocado, or tortilla chips. (Not calculated in macros)
To increase/reduce carbs per meal - adjust the bean and/or corn amount.
To increase/reduce protein per meal - adjust the chicken amount.
To increase/reduce fat per meal - adjust the olive oil