Macronutrients (Per Bite):
Ingredients (Makes 6 Bites):
125g Fat Free Cream Cheese
75g Light & Fit Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt
7 Thin White Oreos
20g Liquid Egg Whites
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (I use BPN Protein. 10% off code ZACHER)
Splash of Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a small blender, mix the cream cheese, greek yogurt, egg whites, protein powder, stevia, and vanilla together and mix until a consistent texture.
3. Place 6 of the Oreos thins in 6 separate muffin tins and evenly top with the mixture made in the previous step.
4. Chop up the last Oreo thin and evenly sprinkle on top of the 6 bites. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
5. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or if you are super excited, place them in the freezer for a faster chill.
6. Chop up the strawberries and top each bite with them. For a little extra strawberry sweetness you can mix a little bit of strawberry topping or pie filling but that isn't included in the macros.
I use Precision Protein from Complete Nutrition in Fargo. You get 10% off your entire order when you mention Harrison sent you! Call for free shipping)
For 15% off meal prep bags and containers use code "HZFIT15" at Fitmark Bags.
Check out my Balanced Lifestyle Blueprint Program!