6oz Raw Diced Chicken Breast
1/2tbsp (7g) Sesame Oil
2oz Shredded Carrots
3oz Broccoli or Broccoli Slaw
1/2tbsp Lime Juice
1tbsp (21g) Honey
1 1/2tbsp (24g) Peanut Butter
1/4cup Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
1tbsp (15g) Sriracha (Use more or less depending on how spicy you like it)
1tbsp (15g) Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
2tsp (10g) Minced Garlic
1tbsp (15g) Minced or Fresh Ginger
Green Onion (optional)
1. Add sesame oil and chicken breast to a pan at a medium high heat. Cook and mix until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
2. Mix in the carrots and broccoli. Reduce to a medium low heat and cook until the veggies are to your liking.
3. While cooking the carrots and broccoli - in a mixing bowl combine the honey, peanut butter, chicken broth, sriracha, soy sauce, minced garlic, ginger, and lime juice. Microwave until it gets warm enough to melt the peanut butter. Stir.
4. Add the mixing bowl concoction to the pan with the chicken and veggies. Turn heat to high and cook until the liquid reduces down and thickens up. Mix every 30-60sec to prevent burning.
5. Garnish with green onion and cilantro then feast!
If you need some extra carbs you can mix with rice or rice noodles!
If you want to meal prep this dish for the week just multiply all the amounts of each ingredient by however many meals you want to get out of it! Cook it as a big batch then distribute it evenly into meal prep containers.