Macronutrients for entire pizza:
-120g self rising flour
-135g 4% milkfat cottage cheese
-60g pizza sauce
-120g mozzarella cheese (reduced fat 2% milk)
-20g turkey pepperonis
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Blend or mash the cottage cheese in a mixing bowl (I use a potato masher). Mix in the flour with the cottage cheese and knead until a consistent dough.
3. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper, dust the parchment paper with a little more flour, and place the ball of dough in the middle.
4. Roll out the dough until it’s consistently thin. If you don't have a roller you can use anything round and solid such as a mason jar.
5. Bake for 8 minutes and remove from the oven. Top the crust with the sauce followed by all of the remaining ingredients.
6. Bake for an additional 12-20 minutes or until pizza is cooked to your liking. ENJOY!
To increase/decrease protein, adjust the amount of turkey pepperonis.
To increase/decrease carbs, adjust the size of the crust. Make sure to keep the ratio of cottage cheese to flour the same.
To increase/decrease fat, adjust the amount of cheese. Using a lower fat cottage cheese will decrease fat total.