Macronutrients (Per Serving):
Ingredients (For 6 Servings):
3lb 93/7 Ground Beef
4 Bundles Asparagus
30oz Red Skin Potatoes
Your choice of seasonings
1. Chop off bottom half of asparagus spears and discard. Slice potatoes thin to ensure they cook all the way through and season your beef with your favorite seasonings (garlic, salt, and pepper for me)
2. Brown hamburger in frying pan or make six 8oz patties and throw them on the grill.
3. Preheat the oven to 375F
4. Lightly spray 2 separate sheets of foil for the potatoes and asparagus. Spread the potatoes and asparagus evenly on each of their separate sheets and season to your liking (simple salt & pepper works for me). Lightly spray the top of both with olive oil.
5. Bake potatoes and asparagus in oven for 15 minutes, then flip/mix. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until done.
6. Evenly distribute the hamburger, potatoes, and asparagus in 6 meal prep containers
For 15% off meal prep bags and containers use code "HZFIT15" at Fitmark Bags.
Check out my Balanced Lifestyle Blueprint Program!