Macronutrients (per 1/6 pan):
2lb 93% lean ground beef
24oz frozen mixed vegetables
54 tater tots
10.5oz can cream of mushroom soup
1tbsp garlic salt
pepper to taste
1. Brown the ground beef in a large pan and microwave the veggies as directed on the instructions. Preheat the over to 400F.
2. Mix in the garlic salt, pepper, veggies, and cream of mushroom with the ground beef. Simmer an additional 5-10 minutes while occasionally mixing.
3. Evenly distribute the ground beef, cream of mushroom, and veggie mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Top with tater tots in 6 rows of 9 tater tots so you get 9 tots per serving.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes then broil until tots get crisp.
5. Dish it up by having a 9 tot square!