1/2 Medium Sized Spaghetti Squash
8oz Chicken Breast
1 Cup Spinach
1 Sun-Dried Tomatoes
40g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
30g 2% Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray both sides of squash placing it cut side down for 30-40 minutes.
2. While squash is cooking, begin cooking the chicken via stove top and once it is nearly fully cooked, throw in the spinach and sun dried tomatoes. Cook until spinach is cooked down and set aside.
3. When the spaghetti squash is done, let it cool for a couple minutes and remove the seeds and guts. Run a fork through the remains until spaghetti-like strings appear and can easily be removed and added to the chicken that you set aside. Save the squash shell for later baking use.
4. Add pesto and greek yogurt to the squash and chicken mixture. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Add back into the squash shell and top with mozzarella cheese.
5. Place back in the oven for 8-10 minutes with the option to broil for a couple of minutes to make the cheese golden brown.