3RD ANNUAL FOR THE FARMERS 5K
All proceeds will be donated to Farm Rescue!
October 22, 2022
How It Works
This annual For The Farmers 5k is an opportunity to run/walk and have an epic adventure in any location to support our farmers in need. 100% of all proceeds will go directly to Farm Rescue. Farm Rescue's mission is to help farmers and ranchers who have experienced a major illness, injury or natural disaster by providing the necessary equipment and manpower to plant, hay or harvest their crop. Livestock feeding assistance is also available to ranchers. They gives families a chance to continue their livelihood by providing the necessary equipment and manpower (free of charge) to get the job done.
What do I get with my entry fee?
All participants will receive a t-shirt, a few goodies, an opportunity to win prizes, and to support our farmers in need!
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 most fun/creative social media posts following the run! You must tag @harrisonzfit on Instagram and/or Harrison Zacher Fitness on Facebook plus include the hashtag #ForTheFarmers5k.
How Does it Work?
1. Register on ultrasignup by September 31st.
2. Shirts and other goodies will be sent out to virtual participants. For in-person participants, the shirts and goodies will be available to pick up prior to the run.
3. If you sign up for the virtual run/walk, decide where you will be safely running/walking. You can run indoors, outdoors, road, trail, it's up to you! Run or walk your virtual "race" on October 22nd in the shirt you receive! If you can't do it on the 22nd you can do it any of the few days before or after. If you sign up for the in-person run/walk we will be starting at 10am by the boat ramps on the west side of Van Hook Resort. Be sure to show up 30 minutes prior to the start to pick up your gear.
4. Upload your photos on social media afterwards with your new shirt on. Beer is not required, but highly approved (if 21)! Use the hashtag #ForTheFarmers5k and tag @harrisonzfit on Instagram and/or Harrison Zacher Fitness on Facebook.
5. Winners of the prizes will be announced within a week.
1. HAVE FUN.
2. 5k is the set distance, but you can run/walk any distance you'd like. The main reason for this event is to support the farmers in need.
3. Upload your photos on social media afterwards with your new shirt on or farm themed costume. Beer is not required, but highly encouraged (if 21)!
4. Winners of the prizes will be announced within the following week.
Questions? Please feel free to email me at email@example.com